Selasa, 15 Mei 2012

The Tempest--Ariel Photography and Digital Camera

Hello all!
So I'm doing a poster for my local theatre company Murphys Creek Theatre... I have a shot that I would like to use...but I'm not sure which is a better choice for the poster...
We are doing the Tempest in a Steampunk style (which is awesome!) But does this look right? The director wants steampunk...but also fantasy and magical. So do you think I have made a good edit here? Anything I should change? Any feedback would be appreciated =)

Glitter Emma1 Sepia

Glitter Emma1

Camera GENERAL IMAGING CO. X500
Exposure 0.033 sec (1/30)
Aperture f/3.4
Focal Length 9.5 mm
ISO Speed 400

Also, here is a link to what it would look like in the poster: Mamas-Art's deviantART Gallery

Thank you very much for your time =)
The Tempest--Ariel

Related Post



0 komentar: